About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cauliflower & Pea Summer Salad




Cauliflower & Pea Summer Salad
1 head cauliflower broken into small florets
1 bunch green onions chopped
1 10 package frozen peas
1 small can whole cashews
1 package buttermilk ranch dressing
That's it........all you need to do is mix everything together and enjoy.
It keeps well for a couple of days if it lasts that long, before I eat the whole bowl full.
I thought using all of the ranch dressing was going to be to much but it was perfect. What did we ever do with out "Homemade" ranch dressing? Frozen peas right out of the bag are delicious.....who knew you could eat them without cooking them first! I love fresh peas, hate cooked ones! And cashews.........yummy! Seriously I couldn't get enough of this salad.

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Looks yummy, and it is GF. I have tasted something like this. I wonder if any of the anti-vegie people at my house would eat it.