About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cabin Progress

The cabin is progressing nicely. The latest additions are the rails for the loft area. Grandpa Jack is spending all summer working. When I see pictures like this I want to jump in the car and head to the canyon. Now that I'm retired.....guess I can do that just about whenever I want to.

2 comments:

Adelaide said...

beautifully designed blog

Nancy Mc said...

The cabin looks awesome. It is great that jack is retired and can spend his summer there. Call me when you head to that canyon. I want to see in person.