About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lookin' Like a Cabin More and More

View from the road dormer windows in the front and private deck off the master bedroom.
My Daughter-in-love and her family never stop....work non-stop....around the clock! But look how far they have come....oh what a dream they are making come true. I'm amazed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow-amazing progress that has been made. I think if I ever need something major accomplished I would put Julie in charge!
It looks TOTALLY AWESOME.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Beautiful home! How wonderful to be a part of the "making" of this one!
Colleen