About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Brumley Family must say Good-bye for now

Dana and the kids are on their way back to the big state of TX. Getting to know this family has been a first-class experience. They have really made Clearfield their home this month. Their oldest daughter has enjoyed many days at the Clearfield Pool....working out with the swim team. The family has had a field trip to somewhere interesting almost every day. I do hope the Great Salt Lake was not to buggie!

Here we are with the kids...............
Dana clicked a picture of us just before they left for the airport.......
I'm way to emotional about such things and I'm actually teary-eyed as I write this post.

I then made her get into the picture so I could get one more shot!
The two younger Brumley children are absolutely darling, friendly...and pretty dang smart!
The last night at the ballpark....older brother is now in Nicaragua playing with a Christian Ambassador baseball team.... you can read all about them on this blogspot http://alifeworthfollowing.org/
The youngest daughter of the Brumley's is looking forward to a career in the food industry. She wants to own her own restaurant, so we took a field trip to our production shop to show her our Abundance Living Food process. It was a great experience for all of us.

I can't begin to tell you how much I am going to miss this family. My only solace is that I know we will have a life long friendship even though we will be miles and miles apart. Thank you Brumley family for bringing us so many hours of fun, laughter, and friendship.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I too, enjoyed getting to know this family. They are amazing and the kids are darling. You..Le are very giving and kind, to open up your home, family and life so that this experience could happen.