About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Creamy Hawaiian Macaroni Salad

 Creamy Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is served on every plate for lunch at L&L Hawaiian Barbecue.  This Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is so good, it's addictive and the bowl was gone completely.   It was easy to make, it fed 8 of us, and it tastes awesome. 

Here is how it comes together:

1/2 lb dry elbow macaroni

1/4 cup red onion, minced

1 carrot shredded

1 cup real, whole mayo

1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced

1/2 tsp white pepper

1 tsp kosher salt

Instructions:

Bring a large pot of well-salted water to boil.  Cook macaroni until tender, about 8 minutes. 

NEXT UP -

Creamy Cucumber Salad   

 

No comments: