About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, June 1, 2018

So How much Huff and Puff Could a Well-Built Timber Property Stand?

You all know the story…and the second pig built his house from Sticks!  He told the third pig to STICK with him.  He knew that timber was strong, sustainable and would look great in this new rural setting.   When the first brother came knocking, they welcomed him and sat tight. 

Last night the Big Bad Wolf …THE WIND…arrived, made his threats.  He huffed and puffed but the timber house did not fall down.  He tried and tried but it was just too strong. 


Rafter Timbers



Rafters 2


IMG_2439




No comments: