About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Next Stop, Roof Shingles

Mamma Mia…finally some shingles

I’m sure the superintendent on this subdivision is sick and tired of me..Problems/the solution SICK AND TIRED!  

I could list the problems – okay I will.  

1. 2 X 4 – suppose to be 2 X 6 – walls some come DOWN!

2. Jog in wall in basement room annoying!!!   Fixed

3. Stair in hallway trip hazard. Redesigned. Bad stairs removed!

4. Window wells run over with equipment –Smashed in! Not fixed yet!

5. Garage corner…. truck runs into it! Not fixed yet!

6. OH NO – I asked for an 18” hearth on fireplace.  Fireplace to the floor.   Heating friend, said cheap *** fireplace.  Told them to take it out and start over.

7. Window in bonus room just looked to small for the room.  Ordered a new window …$450 change order.. are you kidding me!

8. Superintendent now SICK AND TIRED…”I’m not sick and tired, I’m the president of Sick andIMG_2472 Tired!”IMG_2471

No comments: