About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, May 11, 2018

Still Gravel

Travis has been working on the property since the first day they broke ground.   He was there last night until well after 7:00.   Cement was suppose to be poured today….rain rain go away!   I promise to be very patient during this process because rain will definitely cause problems if the cement is poured.   Framers were set to be on site Monday morning.  Forecast is for more rain tomorrow and Monday, so updates will follow when the rain quits washing the spiders out!   Come on Sun dry up all the rain!  

gravel work 1

gravel work 2gravel work 3

gravel work 5

No comments: