About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, May 28, 2018

And the Walls Came Tumbling Down

Haven’t wanted to post for several days after the walls went up and then came back down.   You know I visit the site every day…and as we walk onto the floor Al, asks didn’t I tell them 2 X 6? I said I had heard him say that in our final conversation with contractor.  

   IMG_2399

So here lay the walls that are 2 x 4 and were all in place….frustration set in, I cried…I think I even used an outside voice when I said…This doesn’t make me happy!


IMG_2424

New lumber arrived and the crew goes back to work

IMG_2425IMG_2427IMG_2428This view from the back porch will make me smile someday!

No comments: