About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Love Heals





The healing that love brings might not always look like you think it should, but as you assign value to your experience, it will prove to be exactly what you need for your good and God's glory.
Start with Forgiveness-

Jesus said, if you are holding on to offense, hatred, or grudges, the devil will have a foothold in your life (Ephesians 426 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil), and you won't be able to experience the forgiveness and peace of God in your life.

Forgiveness is not an emotion, it is a choice. 
Today I pray that God will strengthen me to be able to forgive, because sometimes I don't know if I can or want to. 

Lesson learned - forgive people who have hurt you and sinned against you, you will feel a powerful sense of God's presence break through immediately. So I forgive you --- smiles are returning to our lives, we are relieved from the pressure, and we can travel on down our path with pleasure!

God Bless and miracles happen! xoxo

No comments: