About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, September 11, 2015

Orange

 

“I feel a little dizzy," said Orion. "But also wonderfully elated. I feel that I am on the verge of finding a rhyme for the word orange."

clip_image002 

Orange is the color of
So many things we see.
Would you like to sing a little
Orange song with me?

Orange Day

Orange juice and orange cheese,
Orange Carrots, if you please.
Orange pumpkins, orange leaves,
Let's sing a song of Orange.

clip_image004

I can find things

Like butterfly wings

clip_image006and…

clip_image008clip_image010

Pumpkins and Oranges

clip_image014clip_image013

Carrots and Tigers

 

Orange Day 2

Clementine Pumpkin Tray

Clementine Pumpkins

Clementine Pumpkins Single

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

You are sure keeping busy with Little Man's school stuff. Looks like he has lots of friends. I hope he learns to love it.