After a morning of Backyard Waterslide Splashing…we needed something to snack on.
Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits were fun to make and even yummier to eat!
As you can see I am not the perfect parfait maker…nor are my photography skills and presentation above average by any means!
didn’t seem to bother these two that there were drips on the side of the glasses!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Approximately 1/3 cup red raspberry seedless jelly
- 8-12 ounces fresh raspberries, sweetened to taste with sugar if needed….ours were delicious without today!
- 8- 12 Golden Double Stuffed Oreos - crushed
- 2-4 whole raspberries for garnish
- Mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and lemon juice, till creamy. Mix in the well whipped cream. Set aside.
- Gently melt the jelly in the microwave, stir to make a smooth jelly. Cool slightly.
- Use 2-4 glasses, depending on size of dessert you desire, and start layering the ingredients starting with crushed Oreos, then the cream, then the jelly, then the raspberries. Repeat and end with a layer of cream, a few sprinkles of Oreos, and garnish with a couple berries on the top!