About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Day of Fun -

Sprinkler and slide fun…no pictures

BBQ and Cake…no pictures

Tie-Dye Shirts messy but cool

photo 1 (10)

Squirt and splatter…

photo 3 (6)

All over Grandma’s hand…………..

photo 4 (4)

Ready to wear!

DSC_0048

On to the backyard movie time…we wait and wait and wait for it to get dark enough…Dusk at 9:15DSC_0042

We roast marshmallows and strawberries ….a few S”mores…in our little fire pit!

DSC_0046

Our Movie choice …………..Nut Job…

We thought is was going to be the story of how the squirrel learned to survive in the big city…well it was more like some violent, crude humor……….. Smacking, kicking, farting, and burping…..which of course Little Man thought was extremely funny.   He didn’t spend to much time watching….

lots of running around and getting really close to the big screen!  The day was worth it……..just to see his big smile!  

DSC_0047

No comments: