About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

On the Carousel of Life

Every day is like a carnival in our life…we juggle so many obstacles, and trying to keep track of way to many things can and does become exhausting.

I am a mom first and foremost, I am a child advocate, I am a woman trying to perform a balancing act everyday….carrying a diaper bag, a Starbuck’s coffee (usually Maverik), managing to keep a fulltime job, returning to finish my university studies, and doing my best to keep up with my very active almost 3 year old!

Life is not easy and no one said it would be! But life is blessed above all else…because of this benevolent child who has been entrusted with my care.  I love him beyond words.

DSC_0061DSC_0059 DSC_0058 DSC_0060

He melts my heart!!

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

No comments: