About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, July 24, 2010

This is Living in Utah on the 24th

Happy Birthday Utah
Pumpkin French Toast......I thought this would make a wonderful breakfast for the family on the 24th. Living in Utah we celebrate the 24th of July, so although this sounds like a Thanksgiving Morning Breakfast, we loved it just as much this morning.



4 eggs

1/4 cup pumpkin puree

1 teaspoon cinnamon

1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

1/2 cup heavy whipping cream

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

6 slices of Texas Toast

powdered sugar to sprinkle on top

maple syrup



Mix eggs, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, whipping cream and vanilla in a deep dish for dipping. Dip the bread into the egg mixture until evenly coated on both sides, cook on a grill heating to 350 degrees 2 - 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve hot with butter, maple syrup and a sprinkle of powdered sugar.





No comments: