About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sunshine Makes a Visit to Utah

The Winter Season will be with us for several weeks, but today the sun made a spectacular appearance along with a beautiful blue sky. DD had the opportunity to chaperone a group of junior high students to Snow Basin for a great day at the slopes! I could tell in her voice how happy she was to see blue skies, sunshine, and smiling faces of beautiful children. I'm hoping someone had a camera with them so I can share in the joy.

Sunshine on My Shoulders Makes Me Happy.
How about you?

1 comment:

Annette and Scott said...

A no coat, sunglasses kind of day!! Loved it!!