About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Raptors Say Good-Bye

It’s been a week and we are missing Brian!   What a great season we had.  Even though we lost in the first round of the playoffs Brian brought so much fun, excitement, and love into our home we just didn’t want the season to come to an end.  Along with being an awesome guest in our home, Brian was named the MVP of the Pioneer League and the Ogden Raptors.  We knew that was a possibility from day one!   Brian wasn’t sure he was even going to play much the first day he came to Ogden.  He said there were a lot of great players on the team…..ya think! 

We have tons of memories from this season and we’ve added yet another great family to our list of “keep in touch” file!

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a great smile he has. It's always sooo hard to say good-byte. I'm certain we'll be hearing more about Brian int he sports field for sure! Good to see you back- How are the leaves up your way??