About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, September 28, 2009

Loving Fall

Ali and Ryan walking  Pumpkin Patch

We took time yesterday to enjoy the beautiful Fall day.  We did our best and tried to get a few pictures of Ryan!  He does "not" like to have his picture taken for any reason, not for treats, not for prizes, the answer is NO.  

So with a little luck and very few promises we got this pumpkin patch shot.  He hated that his hands got dirty. 

I definitely have Fall fever.  So today I will do some decorating inside and out.  Best of all we will have a nice fall dinner from the Crockpot! 

Tomorrow I will bring you the pictures of dinner and the recipe. 

Enjoy the beautiful day..I hear that Wednesday will bring rain to our lovely state!

 

 

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Ryan is a doll. Love the fall pictures. Not looking forward to the rain :-(

Annette and Scott said...

It was good to hear from you again. I love fall too!! Can't wait to see your recipe...by the way, who is this cute little Ryan?...a new member of the family?