About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So, I think I was Snowed In! Look at this

Here comes Halie! Her dad used to make a huge pile of snow in the corner of our front yard. Every winter that we had enough snow, he would pile it, pile it, pile it, until the bushes underneath needed a year to recover. The neighborhood kids would come with their plastic sleds and away they would go. Looks like he is continuing the tradition.

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

I remember your 'snowhill'. Looks like tons of fun & tons of snow.

jayedee said...

oh how fun! boy the closest my kids get to this is slip sliding in the mud! rofl!