About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged


Tag! I'm It.
I have been tagged by Nancy:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 Years ago today...I was happily waiting for Spring Training to Start. I was on my way to Phoenix to watch the Brewers play. I of course was teaching 3rd grade at West Clinton Elementary. I was also thinking about my 30th year class reunion. I was 10 pounds thinner.....and I'm working losing that so I can be awesome at my 40th year reunion.


I Enjoy: Cooking, reading, spending time with my family. I must have 100 cook books, and I don't dare admit how many other books I have in my home. If you have been there you know what my library looks like. I belong to a bookclub that has really made a difference in my life. My family is my first love. I know that I bug them all the time, because I talk to all of them at least once a day....sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.

What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire. I'm sure I would see that my family was debt free.... then I would buy a Bed & Breakfast (hire Jason and Nancy) and enjoy being the Hostest with the MostessT I would travel to Italy, and learn the language.

3 of my bad habits: This is not a fun question....

#1. I eat to much. Most of my life I have been very slim...now I just eat to much.

#2. I use shopping as RETAIL THERAPY. I own to many shoes...is that possible?

#3. I do laundry only when I have to...or when I'm tempted to buy more socks!

5 places I have lived:

Spanish Fork, Utah

Provo, Utah

Orem, Utah

Kaysville, Utah

Clearfield, Utah

5 Jobs that I have had:

I worked for my parent's at their Hallmark Bookstore. GIFT FAIR

Geneva Steel as a clerk

Selective Service as a Draft Board Secretary

Mountain Bell ......as a order clerk

Teaching.......2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade......this is year number 29

5 things people don't know about me:

I pretty much can't answer this question, because then everyone would know 5 more things they probably don't want to know about me. Okay - I'll keep it generic

1. I'm compeitive

2. I'm spoiled (just a little bit)

3. I don't make public speeches.....I'm way to nervous to stand in front of a group of adults.

4. I avoid situations that are confrontational.

5. I am a Morning Person... I love watching the sunrise.

Tag your It.... Jason, Robyn, and Jayedee

3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

thanks for being a sport-can't wait for you to be a billionaire!

jayedee said...

i rose to the challenge LOL
my post is here:
http://tinyurl.com/3y237b

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I think it is so fun to read random things about other people. I think it would be great to learn another language. It would wonderful if you really could submerge yourself into a totally different culture too.