About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Scavenger Hunter for the Alphabet


























Bridge, butterfly, birds, birdhouse, big blackbirds and BOAT!

Today Halie, Ali, and Grandma went on a hunt for the letter "B". We should have started with "A" of course, but "B" pictures seemed to show up everywhere. Starting with Grandpa in BED...but he didn't like the picture so we can't share it today. Now we are going to go fly the model "Airplane". Maybe we can get through the alphabet before Halie has to go home to Mom, Dad & Brevin.

No comments: