About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Something's Coming

Could be?
Who knows?
There's something due many days!!!!!
I already know, it’s true
Soon as it shows I’ll tell you…
It may come cannonballing down through the sky
Gleam in its eye
Bright as rose
Who knows?
It's only just out of reach
Down the block, down the street
Under a tree?   Well many trees!
I got a feeling there's a miracle due
Gonna come true, comin' to me….Kendry on Lot 306

Yes we have big plans and I haven’t been on this blog for way to long.   In fact, so long, I can’t even connect with the friends I used to read blogs every day!   SAD for me…but life sometimes gets busy!   REALLY????

Today I gathered 3 storage boxes of Halloween and labeled them carefully.  



1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Kendry on lot...where is this lot? I hope by me!