About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Our Very Own Jr. Mustangs Cache Winter Classic

Congratulations to the Jr. Mustangs 8U, champions at the 2017 Cache Valley Winter Classic.

After winning the first game of the tournament against the Oval Dawgs 5-4, the Jr. Mustangs posted wins over the host Jr. Aggies and the Davis County Wind to reach the final undefeated.

In the final, the Jr. Mustangs convincingly defeated the Dawgs 9-2 sweeping the tournament and taking home the banner.

Congratulations to the players, coaches, and families….we love our hockey family!

Winter Classic Logan


No comments: