About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

When Time Moves To Quickly

Kindergarten Graduation 2016

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the advice I hope you follow as you continue your road to success:

Hang around people smarter than you. At the end of the day, you’re going to pick up some things, learn some things, and hopefully be a better person yourself.

It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.

Be the person other’s want to hang out with!

No comments: