About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sunday Dinner Pot Roast

 

Ingredients
  • 1 (4-5) Pound Roast, any kind…I like Chuck Roast
  • 1 Package Brown gravy mix, dry
  • 1 Package Italian salad dressing mix, dry
  • 1 Package Ranch dressing mix, dry
  • 1 to 1 1/2 Cup Water

 

Directions

  1. Step One…..If you wanted carrots and potatoes in your Crock Pot, cut them to your liking and put in the bottom of your Crock Pot.
    Place beef roast on top of the vegetables in crock pot.
  2. Step Two
    Mix the dried mixes together and sprinkle over the roast
  3. Step Three
    Pour the water around the roast
  4. Step Four
    Cook on low for 7-9 hours


No comments: