About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Grape Soda ~ Purple Taffeta Dress ~Pot of Gold

 

Iris survive in my garden year after year neglected, forgotten, cut down to the ground…what an amazing lesson they can teach me………….DSC_0067 How reassuring to recall that even when all feels lost, there is still the possibility of possibilities waiting to emerge.DSC_0063moved and divided and they seem to flourish quite well wherever they are put……..bloom where you are planted

DSC_0064Taffeta Ruffle unfurled……….. DSC_0065Vivid colors of sophistication…………..perfect for any occasion!A Line Strapless Multilayer Purple Prom Dress DSC_0066

Stop every now and then. Just stop and enjoy. Take a deep breath. Relax and take in the abundance of life.

No comments: