About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Until We Meet Again

that happened

“Nothing is worth more than this day. You cannot relive yesterday. Tomorrow is still beyond your reach”

The clouds are at once violent and at another promising. One can never be sure!

Difficult Valentine’s Day as we say good bye to a very special man….Dane Schoss

                           July 18, 1956 – February 14, 2012

P1030535 

Dane's life was a precious gift to each of us.
His winking eyes were a daily reminder
of his deep love for all of us.
As he embarks on his new journey we are thankful for the many memories of happy days spent with a truly remarkable man.

Dane rest in peace and know you will live on in our hearts forever!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

So sorry to hear of the passing of Dane. So sorry for Donya and his family. He touched so many lives. There IS baseball in Heaven.

Nancy Mc said...

I think of Dane everytime I scoop laundry soap into the washing machine. Then I think of Donya, and the other lives that he touched. I need to be better, kinder, more thoughtful. Gone TOO soon!