About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, May 19, 2011

First Mother’s Day

 P1080759

Halie loved spending time with Tia ….yes we said she was 12!

P1080762

Gerber Daisy from Grandma and Grandpa Buffo….beautiful color!

P1080761 P1080760

and the card read:  Happy Mother’s Day Mami. So proud to be your son and a part of your family.   Love Always, Kendry!

What a smartie for only 11 months old!

Thank you family and friends for all your prayers, love, visits, flowers, and support during my very difficult week in ICU in American Fork.   I wasn’t planning to spend my first Mother’s Day without my Little Man and the rest of my family.   I’m finally doing much better, in fact, I’m feeling great today! 

Not to many pictures have been taken for almost 2 weeks.   As soon as the Raindrop Quit Falling On My Head we’ll be back with a look at how beautiful the world is becoming! 

Oh yes……Kendry will be 1 on June 4th…….we are planning a roaring party!   Come one come all….Saturday June 4th.  We’ll have more details in a few days!  

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Ali, So glad that you are doing better and are back home. Hope that you can keep your levels under control...♥