About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Are We Hibernation?


Today my order from Honeybee Beehive Meals arrived.    I am so excited to try this food option.   10 meals packaged/frozen and into the freezer ready for the day I need them.  It is packed well, with the pasta and rice in their own packages and the frozen rolls look perfect.  

Meals for this delivery included:
Honey Sesame Chicken
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Pesto Mozzarella Chicken Pasta
Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco
Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
Chicken Burrito Bowls
Salsa Verde Pork Tostadas
Carne Asada Tacos
Sausage Penne Pasta
Vegetarian Chili Mac




As I unloaded the cooler and put it all into the freezer Big K said...."What is this?"   "Are we hibernating or something?"  

Maybe so, but I quickly got the crock pot down from it's storage place and put Honey Sesame Chicken on to cook for the day.   

Dinner will be served with Asian Chopped Salad and Broccoli side dishes!   I'll update after the meal!





 

No comments: