About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Blueberry Salad

After years of searching I finally found my Aunt Rosa’s blueberry salad recipe.  I’m downsizing my recipe collection and as I’m flipping through clippings there it was…Hallelujah!
And yes it is heavenly….
2 (3 oz pkgs. raspberry jello 
1 16 oz can crushed pineapple – don’t drain
1 16 oz can blueberry pie filling 
2 cups boiling water

Topping:
1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
1 8ox carton sour cream
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 c chopped pecans
Mix the jello, pineapple, pie filling, and water until dissolved.  Pour in a 9 x 13 dish to congeal overnight.
For Topping: Using a mixer combine the ream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.  Spread this over the salad and sprinkle pecans on the top.
Thank you Aunt Rosa Carter

No comments: