About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Loving Saturday Morning

I love Saturdays and not for the obvious don’t-have-to-work reason…………

I love Saturdays because I get to see the beautiful gold light that streams through my windows the first hour of the morning. Gorgeous. Today there is no sunshine, snow has covered the ground, trees, bushes, and grass!   Still it is Saturday and a day when I can enjoy almost anything!

P1090629

I love it because Kendry and I can stay in our jammies and hang out. I love how he will sit on my lap and watch a movie with me….

P1090632

I love actually having breakfast with my Little Man…….relaxing and feeding him with food prepared in the kitchen! Yes he still loves his bottle and I’m so thankful that he will drink it….all 8 ounces!

Isn’t he just the most handsome Little Man around!!!!   He is learning so much every day.  The cute little way he can say Thank You, Hola, Adios, and now he shakes his head both “Yes” and “No” is simply delightful.   His smile will warm anyone’s heart!   His tantrums will make you pull your hair out!  No matter what….

Love you to the moon and back,

Mommie

No comments: