About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Excavators Are Finished–On to the next phase??


I am completely thrilled that the excavators have completed their job.  When I first spoke with them they told me they would probably have it completely done within 2 days.   I actually took them a full week to get it finished.  

End of excavation

This picture is not much different from the others I have taken.  It is the Southwest corner of the front of the lot.   I really wanted to get a picture of the bottom of the footprint, but the rain was not cooperating and I didn’t have on the right shoes to thrudge through the mud!  Maybe tomorrow morning. 

end of excavation north

Just wanted a picture of all those piles of dirt.   The view is amazing.  The storm clouds were threatening.  This is the front northwest corner.   Hopefully the foundation footings we be in place this week. 

No comments: