About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Training 2012

Arrived in Glendale early Friday morning…..started looking for a place to stay!  Oh my, everything is sold out close to Camelback Ranch or is over the top expensive $325.00 a night….I don’t think so.  

We finally found a place in North Phoenix on Greenway Rd, which actually turned out to be a very nice stay. 

la-quinta-inn-phoenix-north

la quinta walkway La quinta king After we got settled into our very comfortable room, we were off to Camelback which was 20/25 minutes away.   Al is a good navigator and gets around with ease!   We got to see all of our players who are currently on active rosters.   It was so great to see their smiling faces and know that they love what they are doing every day………what’s not to love about playing baseball for a living! 

photo (4)photo (5)Fabulous seats for the Seattle Mariners game….thank you so much Mike! 

Mike BrumleyWe only got to visit for a short minute after the game.   Mike invited us to Seattle again this summer, I hope we get the chance to take another road trip.

Kremlin's CribKremlin invited us to his place to meet his family and enjoy some dang good dessert! 

I came home and tried to make it…..just wasn’t the same, but I’ll keep trying…I’m not a quitter! 

FlanFlan with a cherry 

We left Phoenix early Monday morning to travel to our next destinations!  Good-bye icky weather…the game was called anyway!

Camel Back Score board

No comments: