About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, March 30, 2012

City Creek Celebration

So here we are at the new shopping hot spot of Utah…..what an amazing place.  The sights, the sounds, the shops….spectacular!P1090843 The food court was of course packed, we loved Mykonos….true to their advertisement…we left wanting more and loving their authentic Greek Food!
P1090846The sounds were oh so thrilling….Kendry loves drums, and when we found a guy playing them his eyes were as big as the cymbals.
P1090848I love it when someone enables my shopping habit….I was so good on my first trip to City Creek the only purchase was FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!P1090849
Our parking place was a once in a once in a lifetime miracle….front row…directly across from the elevators!
P1090850

No comments: