About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Spring into Summer

Pinterest…our go to idea home…had this great Spring and Summer Bucket List!

We changed just a few and got started on our list today!

Spring-and-Summer-Bucket-List-8-x-10 copy

This list suggested Planting Sunflowers…we planted several different flowers in our wooden train planter!  K-Bear is in charge of watering the train and does a mighty fine job!

FullSizeRender (34)FullSizeRender (35)FullSizeRender (36)FullSizeRender (37)

Aunt Julie gave us these beautiful flower for Mother’s Day…….love them!

FullSizeRender (38)

We added some basil and cilantro to our planters on the patio and tomorrow the garden will be filled with tomatoes!

DSC_0222

We always do really great at the beginning of the summer…by August our plants just don’t look the same. 

This year we are committed to doing it right!   We’ll post at the end of August!

No comments: