About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Nursery


Aunt Julie, Halie, and Brevin came to help put the nursery together last week. They bought all the fixins' to make it a sports den for Kendry. Aunt Julie and Brevin stayed up until midnight putting the crib together. Kendry loves the crib....we have now added a musical sports mobile above the crib. It's so nice to have family that loves and cares about us so much. We love you Aunt Julie, Uncle Jason, Halie and Brevin!

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Looks very cute and all boyish. Kendry is so very lucky to have such a loving, kind and giving family.