I absolutely love doTERRA essential oils and have completely embraced using them in so many aspects of our lives. I truly believe they are improving my health on a physical and emotional level in so many ways. I know some of you are doubtful and think I have gone over the edge…but this is where I am right now and I someday hope you will embrace what I have learned.
Some of the favorite ways that I use doTERRA essential oils I have listed below. I am planning to do many post about the oil….don’t want to be a pain, so ignore them if you like or grab a bottle of serenity to calm yourself!
- Balance promotes tranquility, balance and staying grounded.
- It contains spruce, rosewood, frankincense and blue tansy and smells just like being in a spruce woods.
- This is my absolute most favorite essential oil blend. I diffuse it in my office and smell it throughout the day. It is re-assuring and grounding and oh, so very healing to my soul.
- I put it on the back of my grandson’s neck after a slam into the sideboards at a soccer game…he felt much better.
- I will be diffusing it in my car to keep things calm and peaceful on our drives.
- Deep Blue provides muscle and joint support and helps to relieve pain.
- I have been rubbing deep blue diluted with a tiny bit of olive oil for my knee since I injured it in October, and it's really helping to melt away the pain and tension…in fact I haven’t had to use it for a couple of months now.
- I have been using it on friends and family to help relieve their back pain. (It really helps to relieve even chronic back pain).
- Deep Blue, layered with peppermint, can help with migraines.
- It also helps with menstrual discomfort and stomach cramps.
- DigestZen provides digestive support.
- I have been drinking 1 drop of DigestZen in a glass of water when I need digestive support. I’m sick of heartburn and antacids.
- It also helps with menstrual discomfort.
- We have rubbed DigestZen on our stomachs when we have stomach pains and it relieves those woozy feelings.
- Lavender is calming and soothing.
- I've been carrying lavender in my purse so that it's always on hand.
- Smelling it periodically during the day gives you a calm feeling and it’s soothing aroma helps when Little Man is upset or thinks he is hurt so badly he needs to go to the hospital.
- Lavender is great for cuts and wounds.
- Lemon is refreshing. It is a powerful antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
- I have been diffusing lavender mixed with lemon or peppermint with lemon.
- We take it internally as part of the flu bomb when we feel like we are coming down with a cold.
- I love smelling lemon to give me a pick me up during the day.
- I love putting a drop in my water when ever I take a drink…I carry it in my purse to use when we go out to eat for this very reason.
- I *love* the smell of lime essential oil and smell it directly from the bottle to wake me up and boost my energy in the middle of the day.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and uplift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to my drinking water for flavor enhancement.
- Melaleuca is a powerful antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antistringent and disinfectant.
- I use it as a mouth wash and have loved the results I am getting.
- It is also used internally as part of the flu bomb when we feel like we are coming down with a cold or flu.
- Melaleuca has so many uses I can’t even begin to list enough of them.
- On Guard provides protective support (i.e., a natural antibiotic).
- Also used in mouth wash
- We put a couple of drops of On Guard in our scent free dish detergent.
- It is also taken internally as part of the flu bomb when we feel like we are coming down with a cold or flu.
- Read older post about our use of On Guard here.
- Oregano is an immune strengthener and it has antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiviral and disinfectant properties.
- I have been putting a drop of oregano in some of my food to add some flavor, while getting some health benefits as well.
- I love that I have this growing in the backyard in the summer. Adds so much flavor to our cooking!
- Peppermint is refreshing and has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent and expectorant properties.
- I rub peppermint on my temples and back of my neck when I have a headache.
- I love diffusing peppermint and lemon in the afternoon for a pick me up!
- I use peppermint when I am feeling the slightest bit of nausea coming on.
Serenity Oil Blend
- Serenity is an oil blend for calming. It contains: Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, YlangYlang, Sandalwood and Vanilla Bean Extract.
- I absolutely love Serenity. It smells sweet and divine and is so calming to my system.
- This is my go to blend for my car diffuser.
- TerraShield is an extremely effective and pleasant smelling insect repellent blend.
- It contains lemon, eucalyptus, citronella, lemongrass and 12 other essential oils, and its extremely effective at keeping insects away!