About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Doterra Flu Bomb

A more natural alternative to the flu shot:

3 drops doTERRA Oregano

5 drops doTERRA On Guard

5 drops doTERRA Melaleuca

5 drops doTERRA Lemon

If you feel like you are starting to come down with a cold or a flu, put these oils in an empty gel capsule and take internally. Repeat every 3-4 hours until you feel better again.
I will also use these in the bath, with coconut oil and Epsom salts
Flu bomb recipe 2
Combine the following ingredients in a capsule. Take every 4 hours (except while sleeping).

  • 3 drops peppermint
  • 2 drops oregano
  • 2 drops frankincense
  • 2 drops On Guard

Right before bed, she added 2 drops of lime to the mixture because lime is good for suppressing a cough.
This combination worked effectively, and she experienced an instant uplift after taking the capsules, likely due to the peppermint.

For children

  • Dilute 1-2 drops of thyme or lemon in 2 tablespoons of carrier oil (e.g., olive oil, fractionated coconut oil) and massage a little on their neck and chest; and
  • Put oregano, melaleuca and OnGuard oils on their feet (1 drop of each and apply every 2-3 hours).
  • You can also can add 2 to 3 drops of On Guard and 2 drops Lemon essential oil to a teaspoon of honey for cold or cough relief medicine for children.

 

A few more recipes and cleaning/disinfecting!

Cleaning and disinfecting
8 to 10 0z of Water
8 drops of Lemon
8 drops of On Guard
3 drops of Cinnamon
Shake before use and enjoy the aroma!

When ever I feel a sickness coming on like the cold or flu, I get my oils ASAP and take them internally (I drop them in my mouth either on my tongue or under my tongue (first 2 ingredients) and swallow swallow swallow until I feel it in my throat.
2 to 4 drops of Frankincense
2 to 4 drops of Melaleuca
2 to 4 drops of On Guard (on top of tongue as this one is kind of hot)
Can put in a gel cap and swallow if you cant handle the taste, I dont like the taste but I just do it anyway

If Im feeling a deeper sickness coming on I do the drops in my mouth and I have someone put a few drops of Fractionated coconut oil (can use other vegetable oil)
4 to 6 drops of On Guard
4 to 6 drops of Melaleuca
Put on spine and rub it in. I do this as often as I feel needed. So far only I have only had to do this 2 twice in a day cuz I jump right on any sickness that comes my way!

The Zapper! Pill
Gel cap put in
2 drops of On Guard
2 drops of Melaleuca
2 drops of Oregano
3 drops of Lemon
Flu Shot in a bottle
I get these little roller bottles at Aromatools.com and add
15 drops of OnGuard
15 drops of Oregano
15 drops of Lemon
10 drops of Melaleuca
6 drops of Frankincense
1 tsp of Fractionated coconut oil (can use other vegetable oil).
Then roll this onto the bottom of your feet and along the spine 2 x a day

and a few additional ideas…great reference material

 

DoTerra Essential Oil Treatment For
Colds & Flu

Rub a 2-4 drops of Breathe Oil Blend*, Peppermint Oil or Eucalyptus Oil on chest.

Put a few drops of On Guard Oil Blend* on the bottom of feet a few times a day, or take internally (I prefer 3-4 drops in a capsule)

Put a drop or 2 of Lemon Oil on the tongue or drink in water throughout the day

A few drops of Peppermint Oil on stomach, bottom of feet or drink in water

You’ll feel better within hours, instead of days!

(And no side effects or unnatural fillers being added to the body)

Additional Help

Drink Clove Oil in water to help prevent germs from spreading.

At the on-set; Gargle and swallow 3 drops each of On Guard &Lemon in 2 Tablespoons of water every half hour.

MAKE A TEA:  Blending 8oz hot water, 1-2 tbls honey & 1-2 drops each ofPeppermint and Lemon.

Draw a warm bath adding several drops of Eucalyptus, Cypressor Rosemary.

Sore Throat:


Use On Guard Throat Drops for pain relief and healing.

*Breathe (Respiratory Blend)

Breathe is a remarkable blend of Certified Pure Theraputic Grade essential oils which combine to help you breathe easier. A proprietary blend including laurel leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon, and ravensara cleanses & soothes the airways, and can easily be applied topically to the check, back or bottom of the feet. Its pleaseant aroma is calming to the senses and perfect for night time diffusion alling for restful sleep.

*On Guard (Protective Blend)

On Guard is a doTerra unique, proprietary blend formulated to support healthy immune function. Wild Orange essential oil, combined with Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary offer a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to syntheic options for immune supoprt. It is also safe to use on counter tops, as a non-toxic way to cleanse surfaces, or to purify the atmostphere by diffusing. On Guard is superb for eliminating and controlling pathogens due to the potency of its constituents.

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Love all this info in one spot. I Love, Love, love the oils...and you of course!